Does Your Company Qualify?
OTCQX International requirements form the basis of an open, transparent, and connected marketplace. Companies traded on the OTCQX marketplace must meet high quantitative and qualitative financial standards - they must be current in their disclosure, and must be sponsored by a professional third-party advisor. Global blue-chip companies that would like to further distinguish themselves as amongst the largest and most liquid companies can apply to trade on OTCQX International Premier.
Because eligible global companies are already listed on a Qualified Foreign Exchange, the process of admission to OTCQX is simplified and straightforward.
OTCQX International Requirements
- A listing on a Qualified Foreign Exchange
- Appointment of a Principal American Liaison (PAL)
- Maintenance of current status regarding 12g3-2b obligations and posting in English of financial information on the OTC Disclosure & News Service
- Publication of proprietary priced quotations through a broker-dealer on OTC Link® ATS
- Non-SEC Reporting Companies must be published in the S&P or Mergent Manual for Blue Sky compliance, allowing broker-dealers to recommend the security in up to 38 states
- Meet one of the following exemptions, consistent with the definition of a “Penny Stock” under Rule 3a51-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934:
- Have an inside bid quotation of five U.S. dollars or more on the home country exchange; or
- Have net tangible assets of $2,000,000, if the issuer has been in continuous operation for at least three years, or $5,000,000, if the issuer has been in continuous operation for less than three years; or
- Have average revenue of at least $6,000,000 for the last three years.
OTCQX International Premier Requirements
- Meet all of the requirements of OTCQX International
- Meet the specific financial qualification standards for OTCQX International Premier
OTCQX International Initial & Continued Qualification Standards
|OTCQX International||OTCQX |
|Total Assets||$2 million||$2 million|
|Must also satisfy one of the below||Must satisfy A or B below|
|Net Tangible Assets||$1 million|
|Revenue||$2 million||$100 million||$75 million|
|Global Market Capitalization||$5 million||$500 million||$750 million|
|Aggregate Cash Flow for last 3 years||$100 million|
|Minimum Cash Flow in each of 2 preceding years||$25 million|
For more detailed information on how to qualify for OTCQX International, please see the OTCQX Rules for International Companies.