This website and all information displayed upon it, including but not limited to all design, text, images and RSS Data Feed, and any proprietary rights therein,unless otherwise expressly stated, are the property of OTC Markets Group Inc. ("OTC Markets" and "OTC Markets Group") and its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. All information contained in these sites in the domains www.otcmarkets.com, www.otciq.com, www.otcquote.com, www.otcdealer.com (the “OTC Markets Sites”) is copyrighted in the name of OTC Markets Group Inc. and none of such information may be copied or otherwise reproduced, reposted, displayed, published, repackaged, further transmitted, transferred, disseminated, redistributed or resold, or stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used for any such purpose, in whole or in part, in any form or manner or by any means whatsoever, by any person without the express prior written consent of OTC Markets Group, except for one temporary copy in a single computer’s memory and one unaltered permanent copy to be used by the viewer for personal and non-commercial use only. For more information, see Terms of Service and Linking Terms
The following are some of the trademarks and service marks of OTC Markets Group Inc. All Rights Reserved. This list may be updated by OTC Markets Group at any time without notice.
The absence of a name, logo, or other mark on this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that OTC Markets has established in any of its products, services, programs, features, trademarks, service marks, service names, or logos.
If you have received our express prior written consent, all OTC Markets’ trademarks, logos, web pages and screen shots (“Brand Features”) may be used only pursuant to the Guidelines set forth below (“Guidelines”) and the Terms of Service, and only for the specific purpose(s) for which OTC Markets has given express prior written consent. If you would like to request our written consent to use any of our content, including any Brand Feature, click here.
No OTC Markets-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon, or image may appear on or in any publication or in advertising, promotional, and sales materials without the express prior written permission from OTC Markets.
If you have received written permission to use our logos, you must use only the following OTC Markets-approved artwork when using our logos:
Rules for Proper Use of OTC Markets’ Trademarks
- Always spell and capitalize the trademark exactly as it is shown in the Trademarks List.
- When using the marks in publications include the appropriate ™ or ® symbol on first use to give notice that OTC Markets claims trademark rights in the term.
- In advertising copy, notice of trademark rights may be provided in a footnote format – e.g., by placing an asterisk adjacent to the OTC Markets’ Brand Feature and placing an appropriate notice at the bottom of the page on which the asterisk appears. Example: * OTCQX is a trademark of OTC Markets Group Inc.
- Always use a trademark as an adjective accompanied by a noun, not as a noun.
- Incorrect – “ABCD is an OTC pink ”
- Correct – “ABCD is an OTC PinkTM stock”
Unauthorized Use of OTC Markets’ Brand Features
- You may not use any OTC Markets-owned Brand Feature, including any graphic symbol, logo, icon, image, screenshot, or other content contained herein, on or in any publication or in advertising, promotional, and sales materials without the express prior written consent from OTC Markets, except that you do not need our express prior written consent for certain Linking. See Linking Terms
- You may not display a OTC Markets’ Brand Feature in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by OTC Markets, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of OTC Markets or its officers, directors, and employees.
- You may not display a OTC Markets’ Brand Feature on any web site or publication that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol, is libelous, defamatory, obscene or slanderous, or violates any law or regulation.
- You may not display a OTC Markets’ Brand Feature in a manner that is, in OTC Markets’ sole opinion, misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to OTC Markets.
- You may not incorporate OTC Markets’ Brand Features into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- You may not copy or imitate OTC Markets’ trade dress, including the look and feel of OTC Markets’ web design properties or OTC Markets’ brand packaging, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with OTC Markets.
- You may not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to OTC Markets’ Brand Features.
- You may not use or register OTC Markets’ trademarks, including OTC Markets-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
- You may not use or register OTC Markets’ trademarks as second-level domain names.