Comply with OTCQB Requirements
The OTCQB Venture Market is for entrepreneurial and development stage U.S. and international companies that are unable to qualify for OTCQX. To be eligible, companies must be current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process. These standards provide a strong baseline of transparency, as well as the technology and regulation to improve the information and trading experience for investors. Companies must meet a minimum $0.01 bid price test and may not be in bankruptcy.
Summary of Requirements for Companies
- Current in their disclosure to a U.S. regulator or listed on a qualified international stock exchange
- Meet a minimum bid price test of $0.01 and may not be in bankruptcy
- Submit an application to OTCQB and pay an application and annual fee
- Verify that the Company Profile displayed on www.otcmarkets.com is current and complete
- Submit an OTCQB Annual Certification verifying officers, directors, controlling shareholders, and shares outstanding
Click here for more information on requirements for each of the Reporting Standards.
Corporate Services for OTCQB Companies
- OTC Disclosure & News Service enables companies to share reports, news, videos, investor presentations and more. Learn more.
- Real-Time Level 2 Quotes available for free to all investors on www.otcmarkets.com and on your company IR website (via API link, as requested). Learn more.
- OTCIQ Quote & Trade History Dashboard. Learn more.
- Dedicated Support Line. Learn more.