Comply with OTCQB Requirements
OTC Markets Group is making changes to OTCQB® to make it a better venture stage marketplace. Companies will be required to meet eligibility standards aimed at improving the information available to investors. Companies traded on OTCQB will receive access to Real-Time Level 2 quotes and the OTC Disclosure & News Service to improve the information experience for their investors.
Summary of Requirements for Companies
To be eligible for OTCQB, companies will be required to:
- Be current in their disclosure to a U.S. regulator or are listed on a qualified international stock exchange
- Meet a minimum bid price test of $0.01 and may not be in bankruptcy
- Submit an application to OTCQB and pay an application and annual fee
- Verify that the Company Profile displayed on www.otcmarkets.com is current and complete
- Submit an OTCQB Annual Certification verifying officers, directors, controlling shareholders, and shares outstanding
Click here for more information on requirements for each of the Reporting Standards.
Corporate Services for OTCQB Companies
- OTC Disclosure & News Service enables companies to share reports, news, videos, investor presentations and more. Learn more.
- Real-Time Level 2 Quotes available for free to all investors on www.otcmarkets.com and on your company IR website (via API link, as requested). Learn more.
- OTCIQ Quote & Trade History Dashboard. Learn more.
- Dedicated Support Line. Learn more.