Pricing for the End-of-Day product is based on the way in which pricing data is used and the type of firm using the data. A complete fee schedule is available in the Market Data Fee Schedule. The two licensing types available are:
Valuation License – End-of-Day pricing data is used for investment accounting, security valuation, settlement, clearing and custody. When you subscribe to this license the data may also be used for information, research and analysis at no additional charge. Pricing for the Valuation License depends on firm type:
- Firm Type A - Broker-Dealer, Investment Advisor, Investment Manager, Bank, or Investment Company that is not a Custodian Bank, Clearing Firm, Prime Broker, Service Bureau, or Professional Information Service
- Firm Type B - A Custodian Bank, Clearing Firm, or Prime Broker (provides custodial and other administrative services or validation, confirmation, delivery and settlement of securities transactions services)
- Firm Type C - Service Bureau (provides back office trust accounting or administration, clearing, or securities trade and settlement processing)
Information, Research and Analysis Only License – End-of-Day pricing data may only be used for Information, Research and Analysis. Any ‘Valuation’ use will require a subscription to the ‘Valuation License’. Pricing for the Information, Research and Analysis Only License depends on firm type:
- Firm Type A - A Professional Information Service that provides Markets and Securities Research
- Firm Type B - A Professional Information Service that provides Display-Only, internet-based web sites.