OTCQX U.S. Overview
The OTCQX® market offers the best informed and most efficient trading for U.S. and global companies. To qualify for the OTCQX market, companies must meet high financial standards, follow best practice corporate governance, demonstrate compliance with U.S. securities laws, and have a professional third-party sponsor introduction. OTCQX ensures that investors have the information necessary to intelligently analyze, value and trade their securities.
Keeping Good Companies in Good Company
The OTCQX market serves the unique needs of some of the most successful and high-growth companies that share a common focus to build a stable valuation and generate greater visibility in the investment community. Companies on OTCQX signal to investors that they are committed to maintaining high quality financial and operating standards.
Company Benefits on the OTCQX Market
- Provides an efficient and cost-effective alternative to NYSE or NASDAQ for publicly traded companies
- Allows institutional and retail investors to easily buy securities through the broker of their choice, facilitating increased liquidity
- Ensures that company disclosure is readily and widely available
- Identifies the most investor-focused companies to help investors make informed trading decisions
- Trading on an established public market with Blue Sky recognition
Trade Through OTC Link® ATS – The System of Choice
OTC Link® ATS is an SEC registered Alternative Trading System for broker-dealer subscribers to provide investors with an efficient and effective electronic trading experience. OTC Link® ATS directly links a diverse network of leading U.S. broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of U.S. and global securities. Its real-time price transparency and connectivity offers broker-dealers control of trades and choice of counterparties so that they can efficiently provide best execution, attract order flow, and comply with FINRA and SEC regulations.
In addition, investors in all OTCQX companies may view the full market-depth of their stock free of charge on www.otcmarkets.com through the Real-Time Level 2 Quote Display Service.
OTC Link® ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, a FINRA member broker-dealer and wholly owned subsidiary of OTC Markets Group Inc.