The OTCQBÂ® Venture Market is for early-stage and developing U.S. and international companies that are not yet able to qualify for OTCQX. To be eligible, companies must be current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process. Companies must meet $0.01 bid test and may not be in bankruptcy.
Company Benefits on OTCQB
- Grouped with other companies that have audited financials available and are current in their reporting
- Minimum bid price test of $0.01 removes companies that are most likely to be the subject of dilutive stock fraud schemes and promotion
- Improved investor confidence through verified information, confirming that the Company Profile displayed on www.otcmarkets.com is current and complete
- Annual management certification process to verify officers, directors, controlling shareholders, and shares outstanding
- Greater information availability for investors through the OTC Disclosure & News Service
- Transparent prices for investors through full-depth of book with Real Time Level 2 quotes
- Access to Morningstar quantitative equity ratings and research enables investors to better analyze and benchmark a company relative to its sector
Trade Through OTC Link® ATS – The System of Choice
OTC Link® ATS is an SEC registered Alternative Trading System for broker-dealer subscribers to provide investors with an efficient and effective electronic trading experience. OTC Link® ATS directly links a diverse network of leading U.S. broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of U.S. and global securities. Its real-time price transparency and connectivity offers broker-dealers control of trades and choice of counterparties so that they can efficiently provide best execution, attract order flow, and comply with FINRA and SEC regulations.
OTC Link® ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, a FINRA member broker-dealer and wholly owned subsidiary of OTC Markets Group Inc.