We organize 10,000 securities into three markets - OTCQXÂ®, OTCQBÂ® and PinkÂ®, to better inform investors.
The Venture Market
For early-stage and developing U.S. and international companies that are not yet able to qualify for OTCQX. To be eligible, companies must be current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process. Companies must meet $0.01 bid test and may not be in bankruptcy.
New May 18, 2017
Companies that follow the Alternative Reporting Standard can now qualify for OTCQB. These companies would be required to make public disclosure available pursuant to the Alternative Reporting Standard Disclosure Guidelines for OTCQX and OTCQB and meet certain Corporate Governance requirements.
OTCQB Key Highlights
- Grouped with other companies that have audited financials available and are current in their reporting
- Minimum bid price test of $0.01 removes companies that are most likely to be the subject of dilutive stock fraud schemes and promotion
- Improved investor confidence through verified information, confirming that the Company Profile displayed on www.otcmarkets.com is current and complete
- Annual management certification process to verify officers, directors, controlling shareholders, and shares outstanding
- Trading on an established public market with Blue Sky recognition
- Greater information availability for investors through the OTC Disclosure & News Service
- Transparent prices for investors through full-depth of book with Real Time Level 2 quotes
- Access to Morningstar quantitative equity ratings and research enables investors to better analyze and benchmark a company relative to its sector