SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, DC 20549
CURRENT REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13
OR 15(D) OF THE
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Date of report (Date of earliest event reported): August 28, 2018
Greenlink International Inc.
(Exact name of Registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or Other Jurisdiction
of Incorporation or Organization)
711 Court A, Suite 204
Tacoma, Washington 98402
(Address of Principal Executive Offices)
(Registrant's Telephone Number, Including Area Code)
(Former Name or Former Address, if Changed Since Last Report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2. below):
☐ Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
☐ Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
☐ Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
☐ Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company ☒
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
2.01 Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets.
On August 28, 2018, The Board of Directors of Greenlink International Inc., acting on the authorization of the shareholders, have unanimously agreed to enter and conclude an agreed to asset purchase agreement with Coulee Frenchman, LLC.
9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits
|99.1||Directors Resolution dated August 28, 2018|
|99.2||Announcement regarding Agreement finalizing Acquisition|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Dated: September 7, 2018
|Greenlink International Inc.|
|By: /s/ Douglas Mac Donald|
|Douglas Mac Donald|
UNANIMOUS WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE BOARD
DIRECTORS OF E-DEBIT GLOBAL CORPORATION
The undersigned, constituting the entire Board of Directors (the "Board") of GreenLink International, a Colorado corporation (the "Corporation"), take the following actions as of this 28th day of August 2018, at a duly called and attended meeting of the Board of Directors.
WHEREAS, the Board of Directors of GreenLink International acting on the authorization of the shareholders have unanimously agreed on the 28th day of August 2018 to enter and conclude an agreed to asset purchase agreement with Coulee Frenchman, LLC.
AND WHEREAS, as outlined in the terms and conditions of the Asset Purchase Agreement the Board has agreed to pay and Coulee Frenchman, LLC has accepted the payment of $30,000 USD in cash and the issuance of 3,400,000 shares of GreenLink International representing consideration of $0.03 per common shares on the OTC: total valuation of $102,000. The cumulative purchase price for the assets purchased by the Corporation from Coulee Frenchman, LLC as represented in the Asset Purchase Agreement is $132,000.
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED THAT:
1. The Board of Directors of the Corporation in furtherance of closing a definitive Asset Purchase Agreement on the 28th day of August 2018 will deliver in consideration of the sale, transfer, assignment, conveyance and delivery by Coulee Frenchman, LLC the Acquired Assets, the Corporation shall deliver the sum of $132,000 USD (the "Purchase Price") to Coulee Frenchman, LLC. $102,000 USD of the Purchase Price will be delivered to Coulee Frenchman, LLC by the issuance of common shares of GreenLink International - listed for trading on the OTC: Markets under the trading symbol (WSHE) representing consideration of $0.03 per common share on the Over the Counter: Markets ("OTC: Markets"). The balance of $30,000 USD shall be delivered in cash payments as per the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement.
2. The Board of Directors of the Corporation has instructed the Corporation's Officers and Management to commence the administrative process to affect the closing of the Asset Purchase Agreement with the effective date to be determined by the Corporation's President and Chief Executive Officer.
3. Instructions shall be delivered to the Corporation's Transfer Agent to deliver to Coulee Frenchman, LLC. a total of 3,400,000 shares to be issued from the Corporate Treasury to satisfy the payment of $102,000 of the Asset Purchase Agreement. The officers and Directors of the Corporation hereby are authorized and directed to take all action necessary to carry out the purposes of these resolutions.
4. Instructions shall be obtained from Coulee Frenchman, LLC as to the delivery of the Corporations issued shares as outlined above and will be supplied to the Corporation's Transfer Agent to facilitate the transfer.
5. Receipt of the cash proceeds delivered by the Corporation on or before closing of the Asset Purchase Agreement by Corporation totaling $30,000 shall be received by Coulee Frenchman, LLC representing the cash payment component of the Asset Purchase Agreement between the Corporation and Coulee Frenchman, LLC.
6. This resolution may be signed in as many counterparts as may be necessary, each of which so signed shall be deemed to be an original (and each signed copy sent by electronic facsimile transmission shall be deemed to be an original) and such counterparts together shall constitute one and the same instrument and notwithstanding the date of the execution shall be deemed to bear the date as set forth above.
The undersigned, being all of the Directors of the Corporation, hereby consent to and adopt the foregoing.
Attachments to this Director's Resolution
1. Asset Purchase Agreement between GreenLink International and Cbulee Frenchman, LLC
|/s/ Jacob George||/s/ Judy Campbell|
|Jacob George||judy Campbell|
|/s/ Brendan McKenna||/s/ Douglas Macdonald|
|Brendan McKenna||Douglas MacDonald|
GREENLINK INTERNATIONAL INC.
September 7, 2018
|OTC: WSHE||For Immediate Release|
GREENLINK INTERNATIONAL INC. ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF DEFINATIVE AGREEMENT
FINALIZING THE ACQUISITION OF COULEE FRENCHMAN/SUNCLIFF ASSETS AND INTELLECTUAL
Tacoma, Washington – The Board of Directors of GreenLink International Inc. (“GreenLink” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce the completion of the definitive agreement between GreenLink International Inc. and Coulee Frenchman LLC. This deal significantly extends our family of brands and adds quality assets to our corporation.
The addition of Suncliff and their intellectual property brings with it respected brands in the cannabis industry and enough assets to provide the infrastructure for a large-scale commercial cultivation facility. Suncliff is truly a lifestyle brand, designed by world renowned marketing firm Green Rubino in Seattle Washington. Suncliff holds a unique position in the industry because it focuses primarily on the desired experience the consumer is seeking. We are confident the wide range of product types and consumption methods lends itself to widespread appeal in the global marketplace.
This is an incredible opportunity for GreenLink to expand our partnerships into new markets and we are proud to add Suncliff to our growing family of brands and services.
Issued and effective: September 7, 2018, 2018
Board of Directors – GreenLink International Inc.
About GreenLink International Inc.
GreenLink International Inc. (WSHE) historically conducted its business activities as a financial holding company centered primarily within the “non-conventional financial services industry” or business related activities which would be normally associated registered chartered banks or bank affiliated financial institutions but are privately owned and operated.
The Corporation since March 2017 has focussed on being a major provider of Technology, Goods, Services, Capitalization, Management Service, Equipment Rentals and Property Leases to the authorized and licensed medical and recreational marijuana Industry centered in the State of Washington expanding into other jurisdictions which have licensed and regulated medical and/or recreational marijuana industries throughout the United States and Canada.
|·||Capitalization: Unlimited COMMON SHARES WITH $.001 par value|
|·||SHARES ISSUED: Common – 1,039,799,123|
|·||OTC: Trading symbol – “WSHE”|
|·||Transfer Agent : Mountain Share Transfer, LLC|
|o||2030 Powers Ferry Road SE|
|o||Atlanta, Georgia 30339|
GREENLINK INTERNATIONAL INC.
Forward Looking Statements
This announcement contains "forward-looking statements" which are not purely historical and may include statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such forward-looking statements include, among other things, the development, costs and results of new business opportunities and words such as "anticipate", "seek", intend", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "project", “optimistic,” “intend,” “plan,” “aim,” “will,” “may,” “should,” “could,” “would,” “likely,” and similar expressions or phrases may be deemed "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Such factors include, among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with new projects, the future U.S. and global economies, the impact of competition, and the Company's reliance on existing regulations regarding the use and development of cannabis-based products. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of management on the date the statements are made, and WSHE does not undertake an obligation to update forward-looking statements should conditions or management's estimates or opinions change. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, the following: the underlying assumptions related to the events outlined in this news release proving to be inaccurate or unrealized, events impacting the likelihood and timing of the completion of the events outlined, such as regulatory approvals, and the Company’s ability to exploit the opportunities within its current and/or future business operations and other assets and execute on its strategy to develop and issue new and enhanced products and services and increase the Company’s revenues from such products and services.
For further information, please contact
GREENLINK INTERNATIONAL INC.