OTC Markets Group's Company Data File includes over 40 data fields that provide valuable company and service provider data for companies with securities trading on the U.S. OTC equity market. Key fields include:
- Officer/Director information
- Address & Business Description
- Service Provider Information (Auditor, Counsel, IR Firm)
The OTC Company Data File also includes basic security information for the OTC securities associated with the applicable companies. Some of this information is unique to the OTC marketplace, including:
- OTC market tiers – OTC Markets categorizes all securities trading OTC into easily identifiable tiers that inform investors whether an issuer has made adequate public information available in a timely manner. More information on OTC market tiers >
- Caveat Emptor – An OTC Markets designation that notes if there is a public interest concern associated with the company. More information on Caveat Emptor >
- DAD/PAL – OTC Markets requires that all OTCQX companies assign either a Designated Advisor for Disclosure (DAD), for primary listings, or a Principal American Liaison (PAL), for cross-listings, to aid them in the disclosure and listing process. More information on DADs/PALs >
The OTC Company Data file is only available to consumers of other market data products.
Looking for end of day quote & trade data? Check out the End-of-Day Data File.