OTC Security Data
OTC Markets Group's Security Data File includes over 40 data fields that provide key security reference data for all OTCQX, OTCQB, Pink and Grey securities. Key fields include:
- Shares Outstanding
- Security Status (Active/Suspended/Halted)
- Security Type
- Home Country Symbol/Exchange
- ADR ratios
- Transfer Agent information
The OTC Security Data File also includes important security attribute information which is unique to OTC equity securities..
- The three markets: OTC Markets Group categorizes 10,000 U.S. and global securities into tiered markets - OTCQX, OTCQB, Pink - to help investors determine whether a company has made its company information publicly available in a timely manner. More information on our markets >
- Caveat Emptor – An OTC Markets Group designation that notes if there is a public interest concern associated with the company. More information on Caveat Emptor >
Looking for end of day quote & trade data? Check out the End-of-Day Data File.