OTC Company Data
OTC Markets Group's Company Data File includes over 40 data fields that provide valuable company and service provider data for companies with securities trading on the U.S. OTC equity market. Key fields include:
- Officer/Director information
- Address & Business Description
- Service Provider Information (Auditor, Counsel, IR Firm)
The OTC Company Data File also includes basic security information for securities associated with the applicable companies. Much of this information is unique to our securities, including:
- The three marketplaces designations – OTC Markets Group categorizes 10,000 U.S. and global securities into tiered marketplaces - OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink - to help inform investors whether a company has made its information publicly available in a timely manner. More information on the marketplaces >
- Caveat Emptor – An OTC Markets Group designation that notes if there is a public interest concern associated with the company. More information on Caveat Emptor >
- DAD/PAL – OTC Markets Group requires that all OTCQX companies assign a 3rd party professional advisor (DAD/PAL) to guide them through the disclosure process. More information on DADs/PALs >
The OTC Company Data file is only available to consumers of other market data products.
Looking for end of day quote & trade data? Check out the End-of-Day Data File.