OTC Markets Group's End-of-Day Data File provides comprehensive closing trade and quote data for securities trading off the exchanges. The file is made available daily after market close (~4:15) and at 9:15 to account for cancellations and corrections. Key data elements include:
- Closing (Last) Bid/Ask Values
- Open, High, Low, Close Trade Data
- Share Volume, Dollar Volume, Trade Count (Overall and OTC Link® ATS trades)
- Number of Broker-Dealers quoting a security
In addition to trade and quote data, the file includes important security attribute information which is unique to public securities traded off the exchanges.
- The three marketplaces: OTC Markets Group categorizes 10,000 U.S. and global securities into tiered marketplaces - OTCQX, OTCQB, OTC Pink - to help investors determine whether a company has made its company information publicly available in a timely manner. More information on our marketplaces >
- Caveat Emptor – An OTC Markets Group designation that notes if there is a public interest concern associated with the company. More information on Caveat Emptor >