Share Information with Investors: Our Corporate Services
It’s not only the quality of disclosure that distinguishes the companies traded on the OTCQX marketplace; it’s also the quality of the connection with their investors.
OTCQX companies have full access to a suite of investor relations services that provide compliance tools, market information and business intelligence solutions designed to help convey their reputations and strengthen their engagement with investors. To watch a short video on the services, click here.
- Real-Time Level 2 Quote Display Service: provide investors free access to real-time bid & ask prices, and time & sales data delivered through www.otcmarkets.com and your corporate IR site
- OTC Disclosure & News Service: post annual and interim reports, news releases, material events and investor presentations on www.OTCIQ.com and maximize distribution through the integration with the PR Newswire network
- Blue Sky Monitoring Service: monitor on a state-by-state basis whether broker-dealers can recommend your company’s security and receive guidance on how to achieve compliance in additional states in order to access more liquidity. On average, OTCQX companies can be recommended to investors in 42 states, reaching 79% of the U.S. population
- OTC Market Report: receive a weekly snapshot of your security’s market performance, including weekly trading data, Blue Sky Compliance profile data, and monthly share volume by broker-dealer, delivered weekly via email to designated executives and easily redistributed to your company’s board of directors, management team, and shareholders
- OTCQX Market Center: conduct investor meetings and conferences at the OTCQX Market Center, available as an exclusive benefit for OTCQX companies. Companies may use our event planning services to execute their events
- Issuer Services Specialists: receive personal assistance from our issuer services specialists on your security's trading performance and broker-dealer information