OTCQX International Application Process
The OTCQX application process offers a streamlined approach to accessing U.S. investors.
- Appoint a Principal American Liaison (PAL), which may be an ADR bank, a qualified investment bank, or an attorney. PALs help guide foreign companies through the application process and provide resources for navigating the U.S. Market.
- Obtain priced broker-dealer quotations on OTC Link™ ATS.
- Upload the past two years of financials required by the company’s home country exchange listing, in English, to the OTCQX website.
- List your company in a Recognized Securities Manual, such as Standard and Poor’s or the Mergent Manual, so brokers may verify compliance with state Blue Sky laws and recommend your company’s security to investors.
- The PAL submits an initial letter confirming compliance with all OTCQX marketplace rules.
|OTCQX International Application||Word|
|OTCQX Agreement for International Companies||Word|
|Appointment of an Investment Bank PAL||Word|
|Appointment of an Attorney PAL||Word|
|Appointment of an ADR Depositary PAL||Word|
Rules for Issuers
|OTCQX Rules for International Companies|
|OTCQX Release 9 - June 9, 2015||OTCQX Release 8 - February 13, 2014|
|OTCQX Release 7 - March 11, 2013|
|OTCQX Release 6 (Updated) - October 10, 2011|
|OTCQX Release 6 - July 20, 2011|
|OTCQX Release 5 - September 17, 2009|
|OTCQX Release 4 - January 26, 2009|
|OTCQX International Release 1 - December 12, 2008|
|OTC Markets Group Disclosure Guidelines - Release 3 (December 12, 2008)|