Companies use the OTC Disclosure & News Service to immediately distribute their information and bring transparency
to a wide audience of U.S. investors, market data distributors, investment databases, media outlets, and broker-dealers.
95% of the dollar volume traded on our marketplaces is in OTCQX®, OTCQB® and OTC Pink® companies that provide
current information. By helping companies better connect with their market participants and facilitating real-time
delivery of information and news to their marketplace, the OTC Disclosure & News Service helps companies maximize
the value of being public.
Key Features and Benefits
- Immediately Distribute Information: Annual and
interim reports, news releases, dividend and corporate
action notices, 144A and Reg D private placements,
research reports, material events, videos and investor
presentations, in real-time. Companies use a web
portal, www.otciq.com, to distribute their regulatory,
media and investor relations information to key market
- Promote Efficient & Competitive Pricing:
Disclosure is immediately sent to broker-dealers trading
a company’s securities, facilitating better informed
trading and more competitive bid-ask spreads
- Streamline Disclosure Process, Increase Visibility, & Maximize Information Availability:
- Integration with the largest media distribution services: Business Wire, GlobeNewswire, Marketwired and PR Newswire for
concurrent distribution of news releases to an expansive global audience
- EDGAR Online integration: For non-SEC reporting companies, fundamental data is converted and distributed in XBRL
format, making it easy for investors to consume and analyze data
- SEC reporting companies can file
- Company Information distributed in real-time to our RSS feed, as well to investment databases and broker-dealers. Current and historical information is freely available to investors on
- Meet Regulatory & Compliance Requirements:
- Streamline compliance with current disclosure requirements for OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink marketplaces.
- SEC reporting companies can meet fair disclosure requirements for public distribution of investor communications
- International companies can publish home country disclosure to demonstrate compliance with SEC Rule 12g3-2(b)
- Non SEC reporting U.S. companies can widely publish annual and quarterly reports
- Make adequate current information publicly available for purposes of SEC Rules 144(c)(2) and 10b-5, which may facilitate the resale of restricted securities and ensure company compliance
Other investor relations services include Blue Sky Monitoring and OTC Disclosure & News. Watch a tutorial on the full suite of investor relations services. Please see below for pricing.
- The OTC Disclosure & News Service is included for all OTCQX and OTCQB companies
- OTC Pink companies: $4,200 per year with a $500 setup fee
- Integration services may be subject to additional charges
How to Subscribe
Complete the OTCIQ Order Form.
You may contact Issuer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.896.4420 if you have any questions.