OTC Disclosure & News Service
The OTC Disclosure & News Service enables companies to distribute their company information, news releases, videos, and material events to their investors on www.otcmarkets.com. Companies use this service to meet regulatory and compliance requirements, but also to widely distribute their information to broker dealers and financial portals. Companies may also elect to broaden their news distribution through PR Newswire’s expansive network.
- Post annual reports, quarterly reports and other financial information
- Fundamental data is distributed in XBRL format through a partnership with EDGAR Online to financial sites, such as Yahoo! Finance
- Share videos and investor presentations
- Distribute research reports
- Distribute company news through OTC Markets Group’s network or access PR Newswire’s expansive news distribution network
- Improve Investor Engagement: 95% of the dollar volume traded on our marketplaces is in companies with current information available. Transparency gives investors the information needed to make informed trading decisions
- Increase Distribution:
- Company news feeds directly to a company’s news page on www.otcmarkets.com, as well as to our RSS feed, investment databases and broker dealers who trade OTCQX, OTCQB, and OTC Pink securities
- Companies may elect to distribute their news through PR Newswire’s expansive network, which includes local, national and Reg. FD compliant news portals
- Companies can choose to distribute English language press releases through PR Newswire’s international news distribution to news and online outlets in the U.K., Singapore and Canada
- Streamline Your Material News Disclosure:
- Companies that use Marketwired or PR Newswire to distribute news and press releases are no longer required to upload their press releases separately through www.otciq.com. Press releases will automatically be displayed on the News Section of a company’s quote page on www.otcmarkets.com, eliminating duplication and ensuring wider dissemination to traders, analysts, investors and the media
- SEC reporting companies can file press releases with the SEC as a form 8K/6K through PR Newswire’s EDGAR filings service – Vintage Filings
- Demonstrate Regulatory Compliance:
- Companies may demonstrate compliance with SEC Rules 144(c)(2) and 10b-5 which facilitates the resale of restricted securities and helps protect management from insider trading violations
- International companies may use this service to meet compliance obligations via the SEC Exchange Act Rule 12g-32b, home-country disclosure in English
- Promote Competitive Pricing: Disclosure is sent to broker-dealers who quote OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink securities, facilitating more competitive bid/ask spreads
- Qualify for OTCQX: Companies can use the OTC Disclosure & News Service to help qualify for the best marketplace, OTCQX, designed for the largest, most liquid and investor-focused companies
- Upgrade your OTC Pink Designation: Companies may use the OTC Disclosure & News Service to upgrade to the “Current” or “Limited Information” designation
The OTC Disclosure & News Service is included as a Corporate Service for all OTCQX companies and is also available to purchase separately as a Premium Service for OTCQB and OTC Pink Companies. Other premium Corporate Services include Blue Sky Monitoring Service and Real Time Level 2 Quote Display Service. Watch a tutorial on the full suite of investor relations services.
OTC Disclosure & News Service: $4,200 per year with a $500 setup fee
Package of all three services: $8,400 ($1,800 discount) plus a $500 setup fee
PR Newswire fees:
- Expanded distribution: $252 - $783. Fees vary by region.
- 8k/6k Filings: $150
- International English-language press release distribution: $280 - $365
How to Subscribe
Complete the OTCIQ Order Form.
You may contact Issuer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.896.4420 if you have any questions.