About OTC Markets Group
OTC Markets Group, Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates the OTCQXÂ® Best Market, the OTCQBÂ® Venture Market, and the PinkÂ® Open Market for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through OTC LinkÂ® ATS, we connect a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services. We enable investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice and empower companies to improve the quality of information available for investors.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
- Number of securities: 9,858 U.S. and global securities
- Industries include: financial services, metals & mining, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, healthcare, telecommunications, technology, retail, media, utilities, and many more
- Total annual dollar volume: $199 billion**
- 116 broker-dealer subscribers to our OTC LinkÂ® ATS*
- OTC Markets Group Market Data is distributed by most major financial data distributors, including Bloomberg, Fidessa, Interactive Data, NASDAQ Ultra Feed, NYSE Superfeed, SIX Financial and Thomson Reuters. Click here to see the market data distributors and financial portals that display our data.
- OTC Markets Group is publicly-traded on the OTCQX market under the symbol OTCM
*As of December 31, 2015 **Annual data for 2015
To learn more about OTC Markets Group, our history, our management team and our operations, click here.
To see the proper naming convention for OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink trading symbols, click here.
For press-related inquiries, please contact:
OTC Markets Group Inc.