About OTC Markets Group
OTC Markets Group, Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. We organize these securities into three marketplaces to better inform investors of opportunities and risks: the OTCQX® Best Marketplace; the OTCQB® Venture Marketplace; and the OTC Pink® Open Marketplace.
OTC Link® ATS, our SEC-registered Alternative Trading System, directly links a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for these securities. Our data-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, a FINRA/SIPC member and wholly-owned subsidiary of OTC Markets Group.
- Number of securities: 9,911 U.S. and global securities from more than 50 countries
- Industries include: financial services, metals & mining, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, healthcare, telecommunications, technology, retail, media, utilities, and many more
- Aggregate market capitalization: $10 trillion*
- Total annual dollar volume: $238 billion**
- 69% of annual dollar volume is in foreign-exchange-listed securities**
- 120+ broker-dealer subscribers to our OTC Link® ATS*. Click here to see the list
- OTC Markets Group Market Data is distributed by most major financial data distributors, including Activ Financial, Bloomberg, Fidessa, Interactive Data, Morningstar, NASDAQ Ultra Feed, NYSE Superfeed, SIX Financial and Thomson Reuters. Click here to see the market data distributors and financial portals that display our data
- OTC Markets Group is publicly-traded on the OTCQX marketplace under the symbol OTCM
*As of December 31, 2014 **Annual data for 2014
To learn more about OTC Markets Group, our history, our management team and our operations, click here.
To see the proper naming convention for OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink trading symbols, click here.
For press-related inquiries, please contact:
Director of Corporate Communications