OTC Markets Group, Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. We organize these securities into three marketplaces to better inform investors of opportunities and risks: OTCQX®, the best marketplace; OTCQB®, the venture stage marketplace; and OTC Pink®, the open marketplace.
OTC Link® ATS, our SEC-registered Alternative Trading System, directly links a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for these securities. Our data-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, a FINRA/SIPC member and wholly-owned subsidiary of OTC Markets Group.
- Number of securities: 10,000
Includes 1,500+ American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), 1,500+ foreign ordinaries, 650+ community and regional banks, 1,500+ dividend-paying companies, 2,500+ SEC-reporting companies, 1,400+ large and mid-cap companies, 2,000+ smaller and growth companies
- Aggregate market capitalization: $14.6 trillion*
- Total annual dollar volume: $201 billion
- 63% of total dollar volume traded is in ADRs and foreign ordinaries
- Number of institutional investors in OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink securities: ~2,000. Click here to see the top 100
- The largest broker-dealers that buy and sell OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink securities are OTC Link® ATS participants. Click here to see the list
- OTC Markets Group Market Data is distributed by all major financial data distributors, including Activ Financial, Bloomberg, Interactive Data, NASDAQ Ultra Feed, NYSE Superfeed, SIX Financial, and Thomson Reuters. Click here to see the financial portals that display our data
- Sectors include financial services, metals & mining, oil & gas, pharma & bio tech, telecommunications, media, utilities, and many others
Data as of December 31, 2013
To learn more about OTC Markets Group, our history, our management team and our operations, click here.
To see the proper naming convention for OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink trading symbols, click here.
For press-related inquiries, please contact:
Saskia Sidenfaden, Director of Corporate Communications