About OTC Markets Group
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates the OTCQXÂ® Best Market, the OTCQBÂ® Venture Market, and the PinkÂ® Open Market for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through OTC LinkÂ® ATS, we connect a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services. We enable investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice and empower companies to improve the quality of information available for investors.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
- Number of securities: 9,600, including 4,000 international securities, 640 banks, 3,100 non-penny stocks and 2,700 SEC reporting companies
- Industries include: financial services, metals & mining, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, healthcare, telecommunications, technology, retail, media, utilities, and many more
- Total annual dollar volume: $193 billion*
- 87% of annual dollar volume is in ADRs and foreign ordinaries of foreign exchange-listed securities
- 99% of annual dollar volume is in OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink companies that provide current information to investors
- 108 broker-dealer subscribers to our OTC LinkÂ® ATS**
- OTC Markets Group Market Data is distributed by most major financial data distributors, including Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Interactive Data, Factset, Fidessa, NASDAQ and SIX Financial. Click here to see the market data distributors and financial portals that display our data.
- OTC Markets Group is publicly-traded on the OTCQX market under the symbol OTCM
*As of December 31, 2016 **As of September 30, 2016
To learn more about OTC Markets Group, our history, our management team and our operations, click here.
To see the proper naming convention for OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink trading symbols, click here.
For press-related inquiries, please contact:
OTC Markets Group Inc.