OTC Markets Group organizes securities into the OTCQX®, OTCQB® and OTC Pink® tiered marketplaces. The marketplace on which a company trades reflects the integrity of its operations, its level of disclosure, and its degree of investor engagement.
The Best Marketplace
Designed for investor-focused companies that meet high financial standards, are current in their disclosure and receive third party advisory. The companies found on OTCQX are distinguished by the excellence of their operations and diligence with which they convey their qualifications.
To view the full list of world-class OTCQX companies click here.
Companies can learn more about qualifying for the OTCQX marketplace here.
A complete list of OTCQX Advisors and Principal American Liaisons (PALs) can be found here.
OTCQX Benefits for Investors
- Investors can see prices and access market data – OTCM sets the best price standard by broadly distributing our market data through multiple channels, including Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, and other leading market data distributors.
- Investors can access company information – OTCM’s suite of Corporate Services empowers public companies and their advisors to improve visibility and availability of information.
- Investors can trade through the broker of their choice – OTCM’s technology enables investors to buy and sell securities through the institutional, retail, or online broker-dealer of their choice, making the trading experience nearly identical to that of trading NYSE or NASDAQ securities.
Key Highlights About the OTCQX Marketplace*
- 400+ world-class companies ranging from global blue chips to U.S. high growth
- $1.47 Trillion in market capitalization
- $41.8 Billion in annual dollar volume
*As of December 31, 2015