OTC Markets Group organizes securities into the OTCQX®, OTCQB® and OTC Pink® tiered marketplaces to empower investors to make informed trading decisions.
The Venture Marketplace
The OTCQB® Venture Marketplace is for entrepreneurial and development stage U.S. and international companies. To be eligible, companies must be current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process. These standards provide a strong baseline of transparency, as well as the technology and regulation to improve the information and trading experience for investors. Companies must meet a minimum $0.01 bid price test and may not be in bankruptcy.
OTCQB Key Highlights
- Companies are current in their reporting to a U.S. regulator or are listed on a qualified international stock exchange
- Minimum bid price test of $0.01 removes companies that are most likely to be the subject of dilutive stock fraud schemes and promotion
- Improved investor confidence through verified information, confirming that the Company Profile displayed on www.otcmarkets.com is current and complete
- Annual management certification process to verify officers, directors, controlling shareholders, and shares outstanding
- Greater information availability for investors through the OTC Disclosure & News Service
- Transparent prices for investors through full-depth of book with Real Time Level 2 quotes