We organize 10,000 securities into three markets - OTCQX®, OTCQB® and Pink®, to better inform investors.
The Venture Market
For early-stage and developing U.S. and international companies that are not yet able to qualify for OTCQX. To be eligible, companies must be current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process. Companies must meet $0.01 bid test and may not be in bankruptcy.
OTCQB Key Highlights
- Companies are current in their reporting to a U.S. regulator or are listed on a qualified international stock exchange
- Minimum bid price test of $0.01 removes companies that are most likely to be the subject of dilutive stock fraud schemes and promotion
- Improved investor confidence through verified information, confirming that the Company Profile displayed on www.otcmarkets.com is current and complete
- Annual management certification process to verify officers, directors, controlling shareholders, and shares outstanding
- Greater information availability for investors through the OTC Disclosure & News Service
- Transparent prices for investors through full-depth of book with Real Time Level 2 quotes