OTC Disclosure & News Service
The OTC Disclosure & News Service gives companies the ability to widely distribute their financial information so that investors can effectively analyze value, risk, and opportunity. Companies use this tool to post annual and interim reports, news releases, material events and investor presentations directly onto their quote page on www.otcmarkets.com.
Company news and information is available on www.otcmarkets.com, and fundamental data is distributed by Edgar Online to financial sites and portals such as Yahoo! Finance. Additionally, companies can now also disseminate company news and information not only through the OTC Disclosure & News Service on OTCIQ.com, but also through PR Newswire’s expansive network, which includes local, national and Reg. FD compliant news portals – all at an exclusive rate.
- Improve Investor Engagement – 95% of the dollar volume traded on the OTC marketplace is in companies with current information available. Intelligent investors can trade with confidence when information is widely available
- Promote Competitive Pricing – Disclosure is sent to broker-dealers who quote OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink securities, facilitating more competitive bid/ask spreads
- Qualify for a Higher Marketplace – Companies can use the OTC Disclosure and News Service to help qualify for OTCQX, or they can upgrade their OTC Pink designation to “Current” or “Limited Information”
- Maintain Regulatory Compliance – Stay in compliance with SEC Rules 144(c)(2) and 10b-5 which facilitates resale of restricted securities and helps protect management from insider trading violations
- Increase Distribution – Company information is published on the OTC Markets Group’s websites; fundamental data is distributed by Edgar Online to financial sites, such as Yahoo! Finance; companies can disseminate company news and information through PR Newswire’s expansive network. Click here for pricing.
Start helping your investors make smarter decisions today by subscribing to the OTC Disclosure & News Service today.
$4,200 per year with a $500 setup fee.
How to Order
Contact Issuer Services at email@example.com or 212.896.4420 to order today.